The Book is heavily visual--and at turns uses that imagery earnestly and ironically--interspersing the American Bible Society's Good News Translation with bold, frequently jarring photographs from around the world and portraits of Western culture's golden idols.
What does GNT stand for?
GNT stands for Good News Translation (Bible)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNT
We have 30 other meanings of GNT in our Acronym Attic
- Greenstone (lithological term)
- Good Night Sleep Tight Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
- GDip (Graduate Diploma) in Nursing Urological Nursing
- Generalized Nadeau-Taylor model
- Génération Nouvelles Technologies (French: New Generation Technologies)
- Gifted and Talented
- Gin and Tonic (alcoholic drink)
- Glam Nation Tour (Adam Lambert)
- Global Net Trading LLC
- Good News Toronto (not for profit newspaper; Canada)
- Grand National Teams (ACBL Bridge competition)
- Greek New Testament
- Ground NDS Terminal
- Gauteng North Tennis Association (Groenkloof, Pretoria, South Africa)
- Great Neck Teachers Association (New York, NY)
- Gross Nasal Turbinate Atrophy
- german national tourist board
- Geonetwork Technical Committee (Australia)
- Ghana National Trading Corporation
- Girls' Nautical Training Corps (UK, merged with SCC in 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A South Africa-based company launched in the UK yesterday an offer of the Good News translation and the contemporary English version of the Old and New Testaments for download by text message for £6 each.
Good News Translation The GNT was compiled in 1976 by the American Bible Society and revised in 1992.