TV-am eventually lost its franchise to Good Morning Television, which launched in January 1993.
What does GMTV stand for?
GMTV stands for Good Morning Television (UK)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GMTV
We have 1 other meaning of GMTV in our Acronym Attic
- Good Morning Tri-State (TV show; Cincinnati, OH)
- Government Miners Training School (South Africa)
- Great Midwest Train Show (model railroading; Carol Stream, IL)
- Guided Missile Test Set
- Glioblastoma Multiforme Tumor Tissue (oncology)
- Global Management Technology Training (Kuala Lumpur)
- Ground Moving Target Track
- Good Morning Tresidder Union (Stanford University; California)
- Greater Manchester Transportation Unit (Manchester, England, UK)
- Genetically Modified Tumor Vaccine (cancer immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Brown -- who is attending his first annual conference as leader of the party and prime minister of the country -- played his cards close to the vest, telling viewers of Good Morning Television earlier in the day that Queen Elizabeth would be the first to know the highly guarded date.
Macmillan Media's studios produce regional news output for Good Morning Television (GMTV) and other British broadcasters.
The Entertainment Division is completing pre-production of MONSTER QUEST, which has been selected for Good Morning Television in the UK.
Europe and Australia and we looking to building on the initial broadcast deal with Good Morning Television (GMTV) for terrestrial broadcast rights in the UK.