The objectives of this project include improving biodiversity, reducing carbon emissions, greater investment in renewable energy technologies, and instilling good management practices in forest landscapes developed and adopted by relevant economic sectors.
What does GMP stand for?
GMP stands for Good Management Practice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMP
We have 187 other meanings of GMP in our Acronym Attic
- Gimpo Domestic Airport (South Korea)
- Glass Molding Press
- Glass, Molder, Pottery Union
- Global Malaria Programme (World Health Organization)
- Global Managing Partner (various organizations)
- Global Manufacturing Plan
- Global Markov Property
- Global Marshall Plan
- Global Monitoring Programme (Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants)
- GNU Multiple Precision (arithmetic library)
- Good Manufacturing Compliance (FDA regulation of medical devices)
- Good Manufacturing Practice(s)
- Good Manufacturing Procedure
- Good Manufacturing Process
- Government of Madhya Pradesh (India)
- Grants Management Process (US HUD)
- Granulocyte-Monocyte Progenitor
- Greater Manchester Police
- Green Mountain Power (Vermont)
- Gross Maximum Price
Samples in periodicals archive:
By adopting good management practices, he added, small farmers could increase milk and meat production up to 25 to 50 percent.
This agreement aims to establish a partnership between these two institutions in terms of training and increasing awareness of companies' good management practices.
If you answered "true" to any of these questions, you should be proud of your mastery of good management practice.
Waste and its management are important issues and we must encourage recycling and recovery of waste where appropriate and these operations must be supported by good management practices and sensible exemptions," he said.
Back in 2005, London Business School's late Sumantra Ghoshal caused a furore in the groves of academe with a paper called Bad Management Theories Are Destroying Good Management Practices, which excoriated the business schools for their role in helping to create the Enron and WorldCom scandals.
It also has good, clear signage and good management practices, it is well lit, has CCTV or good natural surveillance and a low crime rate.
The site has been developed by the Gateshead Private Landlords' Association, (GPLA), and will allow landlords to meet regularly to share information, encouraging good management practice and standards of accommodation.