Also, pupils in the class are educated on good hygienic practices to avoid worm infections.
What does GHP stand for?
GHP stands for Good Hygienic Practices
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GHP
We have 119 other meanings of GHP in our Acronym Attic
- GEWEX Hydrometeorological Panel
- Girmit Heritage Party (Fiji)
- Glast Heim Prison (Ragnarok)
- Global Health Productivity
- Global Health Programs (various universities)
- Global Humanitarian Platform (International Council of Voluntary Agencies; Switzerland)
- Glomerular Hydrostatic Pressure (urology)
- Go Home Productions (UK)
- Good Hand Partner (gaming)
- Good Handling Practices (food safety)
- Google Home Page
- Governor's Honors Program
- Grand High Priest
- Greater Helsinki Promotion
- Greater Houston Partnership (Houston,TX)
- Greatest Happiness Principle (utilitarianism, ethics)
- Group Health Plan, Inc.
- Gulf Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Geauga Horse and Pony Association (Newbury, Ohio)
- General Health Promotion Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
In these, they have included Indian standards on Food Retail Management, Good Hygienic Practices, and Good Manufacturing Practices," he added.
Good hygienic practices before, during and after food preparation can reduce the chances of contracting an illness.
Risk assessment is integral in a series of activities that starts with Good Hygienic Practices, including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and which culminates in microbiological criteria.
Workers should also use good hygienic practices such as frequent handwashing to prevent the spread of infectious diseases among workers in elementary schools, nursery schools, and day care centers.
Both supervision and education of food workers and consistent adherence by food workers to good hygienic practices are critical and perhaps neglected elements in control and prevention of foodborne disease.
The person responsible for the canteen should ensure the implementation of good hygienic practices.