International fora - including the DAC and a network of agencies known as the Good Humanitarian Donorship group - are opening their meetings to more donors.
What does GHD stand for?
GHD stands for Good Humanitarian Donorship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHD
We have 28 other meanings of GHD in our Acronym Attic
- Glacier Hills Credit Union (Wisconsin)
- Group Health Credit Union (Seattle, WA)
- Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Golden Heart Center for Wellness, LLC
- Global Handwashing Day (October 15)
- Global Help Desk
- Glucose Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glute Hamstring Developer (Ballistix Fitness; South Africa)
- Gonadal Hyper Distension (fitness training device)
- Good Hair Day
- Graduate Hall Director (university housing)
- Ground Hound Detection Services, Inc. (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Groundhog Day
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Growth Hormone Disorder
- Gutteridge Haskins and Davey
- Gauteng Highland Dancing Association (South Africa)
- Genealogisches Handbuch Des Adels
- Global Hunger and Development Appeal
- Gmail Help Discussion Addiction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proportionality and Financial Independence The participants in the International Meeting on Good Humanitarian Donorship committed themselves to allocating humanitarian funding in proportion to needs and to exploring the possibility of reducing earmarking and introducing longer-term funding arrangements.
Thus was born the Good Humanitarian Donorship Initiative, which seeks to hold donors such as OFDA more accountable to all of their stakeholders--affected populations, taxpayers, and other donors--for their policies and decisions.