There is a one-time SBA loan guarantee fee based on the size of the loan and the good faith deposit applies to loan closing costs.
What does GFD stand for?
GFD stands for Good Faith Deposit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFD
We have 68 other meanings of GFD in our Acronym Attic
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Georgetown Fire Department (USA)
- Geotechnical Field Drilling
- Getting Finances Done (blog)
- Ghana Federation of the Disabled (est. 1987)
- Gingival Fibromatosis with Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Gloversville Fire Department
- Gluten-Free Diet (nutrition)
- Gold Finger Device
- Gone For the Day
- Good Governance for Development (in the Arab Countries)
- Gourmet Freeze Dry
- Government-Furnished Data
- Government-Furnished Design
- Graded Ferroelectric Device
- Grain Filling Duration
- Greenhills Volunteer Fire Department (Cincinnati, OH)
- Gross Foreign Debt
- Ground Fault Detection (electrical safety)
- Ground Flash Density (lightning measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a Successful Bidder fails to consummate an approved Sale because of a breach or failure to perform on the part of such Successful Bidder, the Debtor will not have any obligation to return the Good Faith Deposit deposited by such Successful Bidder, and such Good Faith Deposit shall irrevocably become property of the Debtor without affecting or reducing any of the Debtor's other rights or claims against such party.
In addition, travel agents booking groups by July 31, 2010, receive a guaranteed 18 percent commission, a one-for-15 tour conductor, a standard cocktail party, a 90-day waiver of the good faith deposit, and a 50 percent reduction of good faith deposit.
For example: (1) An individual makes a good faith deposit of cash while investigating the purchase of a business.
In addition, the parties have agreed to use a previously issued $350,000 good faith deposit to prepare and move the leased equipment for use.
``You have to have a $1 million good faith deposit before you can place a bid, so unless you've got a million bucks in your pocket, you can't come and buy us,'' he said.
Sunrise to buy Constellation's senior living assets," November 1999] Sunrise's good faith deposits in the amount of $1.
Since he didn't have his checkbook with him, I used the bottle of perfume as a good faith deposit.