As the industry increasingly adopts 300 mm technology, spin coaters must offer uniformity across the surface of the larger wafer size to assure the highest possible number of good die per wafer," according to James Hermanowski, International Product Manager for Spin Coaters at Suss.
What does GDPW stand for?
GDPW stands for Good Die Per Wafer (semiconductor manufacturing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDPW
- Glasgow Drug Problem Service (est. 1994; Scotland, UK)
- Global Data Processing System
- Ground Data Processing System
- Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials)
- Gel-Diffusion Precipitin Test
- General Department of Post and Telecommunications (Vietnam)
- Gia Dinh Phat Tu (Vietnamese Buddhist organization)
- Gun Director Pointer Trainer (US Navy)
- Georgetown Divide Public Utility District (California)
- Gross Domestic Product Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yield, or good die per wafer, should be tightly correlated with parameter measurements that center on an average value.
The STAR Memory System integrates an embedded test-and-repair infrastructure to speed system-on-chip (SoC) time-to-volume and boost the yield percentages of good die per wafer.
The Rainbow 4500/4520 ESC system minimizes these limiting variables by reducing particle generation and edge exclusion, thus increasing the potential for more good die per wafer.