29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PAREXEL International Corporation , a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider, in partnership with Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, today announced that it has been recognized by the Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) as the winner of its Most Innovative Patient Recruitment Strategy Award.
What does GCPJ stand for?
GCPJ stands for Good Clinical Practice Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GCPJ in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Cincinnati Police Historical Society (Ohio)
- General Committee of Public Instruction (India)
- General Council for the People of Iraq (political party)
- Geographic Practice Cost Index
- Gestion et Conception de Projets Industriels (French: Management and Design of Industrial Projects)
- Ghana Center for Public Integrity (Accra, Ghana)
- Gironde Courtage Prêts Immobiliers (French: Gironde Brokerage Real Estate Loans)
- Global Customer Partner Initiative (Nortel Networks)
- God's Child Project International (Bismarck, ND, USA)
- Gold Country Piano Institute (Nevada City, CA)
- Garden City Public Library (Garden City, NY)
- Glasgow Community Planning Ltd. (Glascow Community Planning Partnership; est. 2005; UK)
- Godrej Consumer Product Limited (India)
- Grayson County Public Library (various locations)
- Greenbrier County Public Library (Ohio)
- Groupe Commercial Paul Larouche (French: Paul Larouche Commercial Group; Canada)
- Gujarat State Petronet Limited (India)
- Gwinnett County Public Library (Georgia)
- Garfield County Public Library System (Colorado)
- Gwinnett County Public Library System (Lawrenceville, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, September 10 /PRNewswire/ -- GCPj Awards Clinical research professionals from all over the world gathered at the Gibson Hall in London Thursday 6 September for the inaugural Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) Awards.
The Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology unit publishes the magazines Scrip, Good Clinical Practice Journal and BioPeople; newsletters Scrip World Pharmaceutical News, Scrip's Target World Drug Delivery News, BioVenture View, BioCommerce Abstracts and, Scrip Daily News Alert, an daily e-mail.
Corporate Vice President, PAREXEL Consulting, has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj).
MILWAUKEE -- The Society for Clinical Data Management's (SCDM) Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) document was awarded the Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) Award for "Most Successful Company or Program of the Year in Raising GCP Standards" on September 6 in London.
23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug-discovery and development solutions, last night won two awards for superior clinical-trial management at the Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) Awards event in London.
A great deal of thought and planning has been put into these awards and it is our intention to honour and reward corporate and individual excellence and innovation throughout our industry," said Jenine Willis, Editor of the Good Clinical Practice Journal.
Report in Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) Finds That Novartis Leads the Pack for Ongoing Trials in Autoimmune, Cardiovascular, and Metabolic Diseases Sanofi-aventis Takes the Top Rank for Ongoing Oncology Trials NEW YORK, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- In a new Expert Analysis article published in the July issue of GCPj, Tracy DeGregorio and Christine Blazynski examine the robustness of the leading pharma and biotech pipelines with respect to ongoing clinical trials activity, and find that trial density is a particularly good indicator of the depth of companies' pipelines and focus of development efforts.