These include ISO 22000 (Food Safety), FSSC 22000 (Food Safety), HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points ), ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) as well as Good Catering Practices, Workplace Conditions Assessment and many others.
What does GCP stand for?
GCP stands for Good Catering Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCP
We have 213 other meanings of GCP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Chamber Platform
- Global Community Portal (website)
- Global Competition Policy (magazine)
- Global Consciousness Project
- Global Consulting Practice (various organizations)
- Glutamate Carboxypeptidase
- God's Child Project (Bismarck, ND, USA)
- Goddard Corporate Park
- Golden Cheesepie
- Golf Car Portal (resource)
- Good Clinical Practice
- Good Combustion Practices
- Good Coverage Partner (gaming)
- Google Cloud Printing (web service)
- Google Conversion Professional (website optimization)
- Gouttebarge Coupe Précision (French industrial blade company)
- Grand Central Parkway (New York)
- Grand Central Partnership
- Granule Cell Precursor
- Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Government has brought in the first minimum nutritional standards for 20 years, which includes those meals provided free of charge, and we have issued healthy school lunches guidance to give examples of good catering practice.
CHICAGO -- Intertek, a leading provider of quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries worldwide, recently unveiled the first company to be certified under its newly designed Good Catering Practice (GCP) standard.