Leveraging the power of Appia, InnoTrust's order management capabilities support the placing of market orders, limit orders, stop loss orders, day orders, good 'til cancelled orders, and stop limit orders.
What does GTC stand for?
GTC stands for Good 'Til Cancelled (eBay selling method)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTC
We have 249 other meanings of GTC in our Acronym Attic
- Global Tomorrow Coalition (Washington, DC)
- Global Touring Challenge (gaming)
- Global Trade Control
- Global Traders Conference
- Global Trees Campaign (UK)
- Global Trust Council (Sweden)
- Going to Conceive (pregnancy chat)
- Golf Talk Central (National Broadcasting Company)
- Good 'til Cancel (online marketing)
- Good 'Til Canceled
- Gopher Tortoise Council
- Goulburn Teachers' College (Australia)
- Government Technology Conference
- Government Trading Corporation of Iran
- Government Travel Card
- GPON Transmission Convergence (GPON = Gigabit Passive Optical Network)
- Gradual Transition Coating
- Graduate Technology Coordinator
- Grains Trade Convention
- Gran Telescopio Canarias
Samples in periodicals archive:
Definitions of different terms can even be viewed and compared together: "Define Fill or Kill, Good 'Til Cancelled and Do Not Reduce.