Incidence of pediatric testicular tumors according to Prepubertal Testis Tumor Registry data (11) Tumor type No of patients Percent (%) Germ cell tumors Yolk sac tumor 244 62 Teratoma 92 23 Epidermoid cyst 13 3 Stromal tumors Juvenile granulosa cell 11 3 Sertoli's cell 10 3 Leydig cell 5 1 Non-specified 16 4 Gonadoblastoma 4 1 Presentation of prepubertal testis tumors According to PTTR data, testis tumors represent as a painless scrotal mass in 88% of patients.
What does GBY stand for?
GBY stands for Gonadoblastoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GBY
- Good Bye Write You
- Gameboy eXtreme (emulator)
- Gear Box
- Global Business Exchange
- Gravity Board X (forum software)
- Great British Pence (stocks currency)
- Greenbrier Companies, Inc.
- Green Building eXtensible Markup Language
- Gardening by the Yard (TV show)
- God Bless You
- Gotta Be You (song)
- Graham Ballett-Young (photographer, gamer, designer)
- Green Bay YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Green Bay, WI)
- God Bless You and Yours
- Green, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black (snooker game order of balls)
- Good Bye, Yellow Brick Road (Elton John song)
- Grand Bend Yacht Club (Canada)
- Great Bay Yacht Club (New Hampshire)
- Gwen Bolden Youth Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Gold Beach Youth Group (Gold Beach, OR; Youth Group Northwest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
90) Thereisnow mounting evidence that carcinoma in situ and gonadoblastoma are a continuum.
The vast majority of DDS patients are destined to develop Wilms tumour in any renal tissue and are also at risk for development of gonadoblastoma in the dysgenetic gonads [Eddy and Mauer, 1985; Rudin et al.