Cottage Health System, formed in 1996 as the not-for-profit parent organization of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (including Cottage Children's Hospital), Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, is guided by a volunteer board of directors from the greater Santa Barbara community and provides the residents of the Central and South Coast with exemplary health care, continuous improvements in medical practice, and a commitment to our communities.
What does GVCH stand for?
GVCH stands for Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GVCH in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Vancouver Citizenship Council (British Columbia, Canada)
- Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Greater Victoria Cycling Coalition
- Green Valley Chamber of Commerce (Green Valley, AZ)
- Green Valley Community Coordinating Council (Green Valley, AZ)
- Greater Vancouver Community Credit Union
- Greenbrier Valley Conservation District (Lewisburg, WV)
- Goulburn Valley Christian Fellowship (Shepparton, Victoria, Australia)
- Grace Vineyard Christian Fellowship (Arlington, TX)
- Guardian Variable Contract Funds (New York, NY)
- Goulburn Valley Community Health Service (Australia)
- Gruppo Virtuale Cuochi Italiani (Italian: Italian Cooks Virtual Group)
- Grass Valley Corridor Improvement Project (California)
- Golden Valley County Library (Beach, ND)
- Genesee Valley Civil Liberties Union (Rochester, NY chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union)
- Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Gargamel versus Crystalline Phallus (band)
- Genesee Valley Citizens for Peace (Geneseo, NY)
- GigE Vision Control Protocol
- Genesee Valley Central School District (Belmont, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And a young man, whose identity was being withheld by Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital on the possibility that he may be a juvenile, remained in critical condition.
Capital Spending To Moderate Fitch's main credit concern is CHS's extensive capital plan, which totals $925 million and will rebuild Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (SBCH; $811 million) and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital (GVCH; $110 million) to modernize the facilities and meet seismic requirements.
About Cottage Health Systems Cottage Health System was formed in 1996 as the not-for-profit parent organization of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (including Cottage Children's Hospital), Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.
Cottage Health System, located in Santa Barbara, California, is comprised of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital in Solvang, California, and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital in Goleta, California.
Brown noted that the multi-year agreement applies to all three Cottage hospitals including Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.