Teachers and students around the world, including home-schooled children, will have the same opportunity to participate in the mission through the Lewis Center's Goldstone Apple Valley Radio Telescope (GAVRT) Program -- a partnership between the Lewis Center and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
What does GAVRT stand for?
GAVRT stands for Goldstone Apple Valley Radio Telescope (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital (Annapolis, Maryland)
- Global AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization
- Global Aircraft Virtual Currency
- Global Audio Visual Japan
- Gmerlin Audio Video Library (Linux)
- Godrej Agrovet Limited (India)
- Greek American Voters League (est. 1996)
- Greater Atlanta Voice Masters
- Ground Attitude Vertical Reference System
- Georgia Virtual School (Georgia Department of Education)
- Gruppo Amici Velivoli Storici (Italian: Group Friends Historical Aircraft)
- Guildford Association of Voluntary Service (UK)
- Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defense (course)
- Gruppo Aeromodellistico Valle Tesino (Italian: Tesino Valley Model Airplane Group)
- Global Awareness Virtual Testbed
- Galena Aviation Vocational Technical Center (Alaska)
- General Authority for Vocational and Technical Training (Yemen)
- Galvanized After Weaving (chain link fences)
- Game and Watch (Nintendo)