Prior to that, he was an Audit Senior Manager at Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP in New York.
What does GGK stand for?
GGK stands for Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGK
We have 6 other meanings of GGK in our Acronym Attic
- Gruppe Gesellschaft Im Widerspruch (German: Opposition Group Company)
- Gevers Goddard Jones Pty. Ltd. (North Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia)
- Global Game Jam (game building marathon)
- Grassroots Global Justice (US)
- Guilty Gear Judgment (gaming)
- Gus Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago
- Gotta Go, John Rhys-Davies Is Here
- Gerstner, Gredinger and Kutter (graphic design; Switzerland)
- Get Genuine Kit (Microsoft)
- Giessener Graduiertenzentrum Kulturwissenschaften (German: Gießener Graduate Center for Cultural Studies)
- Grindsted Gokart Klub (Denmark)
- Growing Great Kids, Inc (child development curriculum; San Angelo, TX)
- Golden Gate Kennel Club
- Gardner, Greene, Kruskal, and Miura (developed solution for the Korteweg-de Vries equation)
- Gminna Gospodarka Komunalna Ochota (Polish: Municipal Economy Komunalna Ochota)
- Gamma-Gamma Logging (California)
- Gigolo (gaming)
- Global Gaming League
- Global Gemological Laboratory
- Global Grocery List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kessler, a senior tax partner of Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP, was chairman of the AICPA board of directors and president of the New York State Society of CPAs.
Newly integrated firm strengthens McGladrey & Pullen New York market presence with enhanced expertise and superior service for middle-market companies NEW YORK -- McGladrey & Pullen LLP (M&P) announced today that the partners of Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP (GGK) have joined M&P's Tri-State Operating Unit.
The Company's shareholders also ratified the appointment of Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending February 28, 2007.
As noted in the Company's Report on Form 10-K filed on January 29, 2006, and as required under applicable NASDAQ rules, the Company notes that its financial statements for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2006 contain a going concern modification from its independent accounting firm, Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP.
a population health management solutions company, announced today that the company's Audit Committee has appointed Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP as the company's auditors.
NEW YORK -- The James Beard Foundation, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting the culinary arts community, today announced the results of an independent financial audit conducted by Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP.
Additionally, Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP has been selected as the accounting firm to conduct Energy's required periodic audits.