John's peripheral visual fields were plotted using Goldmann visual field equipment (see Figure 1 for the left eye and Figure 2 for the fight eye) with 14e and 12e isopters.
What does GVF stand for?
GVF stands for Goldmann Visual Field (ophthalmological test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GVF
We have 22 other meanings of GVF in our Acronym Attic
- Global Village Energy Partnership
- Greater Victoria Enterprise Partnership Society
- Giant Vascular Eccrine Spiradenoma
- Grand Valley Educational Society (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Green Valley Executive Suites (est. 1995; Henderson, NV)
- Gasconade Valley Enterprise Zone (Belle, MO)
- Gamma Vacuum Foil
- Gas Volume Fraction (multiphase flows)
- Global VSAT Forum
- Good Very Fine (coin grades)
- Gradient Vector Flow (image processing)
- Guyana Volleyball Federation
- Greenwich Village French Bulldog Association
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society
- Greater Victoria Film Commission (Australia)
- Granbury Volunteer Fire Department (Texas)
- Guyasuta Volunteer Fire Department (Pennsylvania)
- Generalized Valence Force Field
- Gemeinde Verkehrs Finanzierungs Gesetz (German: Community Transportation Financing Act)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] Goldmann visual field plots, similarly should include the patient name, date of birth, date of test, selected eye, refractive correction used and the stimuli characteristics employed.