As the global economy moderately recovers, we expect the trade deficit to shrink moderately," provided that the decline in exports to China caused by the territorial issue will recover, said Yuriko Tanaka, economist at Goldman Sachs Japan Co.
What does GSJ stand for?
GSJ stands for Goldman Sachs Japan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSJ
We have 9 other meanings of GSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Gent Stad in Werking (Belgium)
- Gesellschaft Schweiz-Islamische Welt (German: Society in Switzerland-Islamic World)
- Girl Scouts of Indian Waters Council (Wisconsin)
- Ground System Integration Working Group
- Galpin Society Journal
- Gamelan Sekar Jaya (Indonesian entertainment ensemble; San Francisco, CA)
- Genetics Society of Japan (est. 1915)
- Geodetic Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Geological Survey of Japan
- George Street Journal (Brown University)
- Greater San Jose (California)
- Gereja Sidang Jemaat Allah (Indonesian: Assembly of God Church; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication (Norway)
- Greater Southington Jewish Congregation (Southington, CT)
- General Staff Joint Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Goldman Sachs Japan Employee Union
- Greater Sarasota Junior Golf Association (Venice, FL)
- Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Granite State Judo Institute (Manchester, NH)
- Gateway Student Journalism Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Masanori Mochida, president of Goldman Sachs Japan Co, said, 'We are strengthening the investment banking structure as demand from public-sector clients will increase as the nation looks to rebuild after the earthquake.
AUW will also honor Kathy Matsui, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs Japan Co.
President Eiko Kono and Goldman Sachs Japan Vice President Rie Murayama.
Schwartz was President of Goldman Sachs Japan from 1997 to 2001 and Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asia from 1999 to 2001.
We expect the trade deficit will shrink gradually, given a moderate recovery in the global economy and a pickup in exports to China," said Yuriko Tanaka, economist at Goldman Sachs Japan Co.
Goldman Sachs Japan Co has increased the number of its shareholdings to 60,000 from 40,000 as of March 2011.
24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Bank of New York Mellon, the global leader in asset management and securities servicing, has been selected by Goldman Sachs Japan Co.