Aurora won the right to fly in the NAS after successfully completing a GoldenEye 50 demonstration flight for FAA officials at the Aurora Flight Sciences of Mississippi (AMS) manufacturing facility located at the Golden Triangle Regional Airport, Columbus, MS.
What does GTRA stand for?
GTRA stands for Golden Triangle Regional Airport (Mississippi)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GTRA in our Acronym Attic
- Groove Train Riders (band)
- Ground Test Reactor
- Ground Tire Rubber (asphalt)
- Ground Transportation Request
- Guaranteed Throughput Router
- Guaranteed to Run (computer training)
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Government Transportation Request/Military Transportation Authorization
- Glucose Transporter Type 5
- Greater Toronto Regional Airports Authority (Canada; now Greater Toronto Airports Authority)
- Graphic TRAFfic
- Gene Therapy Research Advisory Panel (Australia)
- Generalized Temporal Role-Based Access Control
- Gas Technical Regulators Committee (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Georgia Tech Research Corporation (est. 1937; Atlanta, GA)
- Gobabeb Training and Research Centre (Namibia)
- Greater Tulsa Razorback Club (Tulsa, OK)
- Greensboro Truth and Reconciliation Commission (North Carolina)
- Grid Technology Research Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Golden Triangle Regional Airport, Mississippi, will receive USD1.
Inaugurated in 2004 at the Golden Triangle Regional Airport, this facility began operations with a staff of 44 persons and an initial 92,000 sq.
American Eurocopter is in the process of enlarging this site - located at the Golden Triangle Regional Airport - to accommodate the Light Utility Helicopter's production and deliveries.
With the new service, passengers flying from Golden Triangle Regional Airport will enjoy five daily nonstop flights to Atlanta -- two operated with the CRJ and three operated with the Embraer Brasilia.
To accommodate the UH-72A industrial activity, American Eurocopter's Mississippi factory at Golden Triangle Regional Airport near Columbus is being expanded to a total covered area of 325,000 sq.
ATLANTA -- Delta Connection carrier Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA) will add a daily nonstop round-trip flight between Atlanta and the Golden Triangle Regional Airport serving Columbus, Starkville and West Point, Miss.
Employment at the American Eurocopter facility - which is located adjacent to Columbus' Golden Triangle Regional Airport - has grown steadily since the facility was opened in 2004 with an initial staff of 44.