Prize Play, the #1 choice among Golden Tee players, is expected to dominate.
What does GTP stand for?
GTP stands for Golden Tee Players (golf)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GTP
We have 112 other meanings of GTP in our Acronym Attic
- Generator Treatment Plan
- Generic Technical Position
- Generic Technology Platform
- Get the Picture
- Global Tax Planning (UK)
- Global Technology Products
- Global Text Project (free information)
- Global TransPark (North Carolina)
- Go Text Protocol
- Go To Plain (Text)
- Good Tissue Practice
- Good Try Partner
- Got to Pee
- Government Telecommunications Program
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Tunnelling Protocol (communications protocols)
- GPS Translator Processor (Unit)
- Graduate Teaching Practice (UK)
- Graduate Training Program (various organizations)
- Gran Turismo Portable (game)
- Grand Theft Pictures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 80% of Golden Tee players are also Facebook users, IT sees opportunity in developing programs that interface with Facebook.
But the 2009 release will do more than lift the Average Joe's spirits; besides giving amusement industry revenues a hearty boost, over the next year, Golden Tee players will spend more than $400 million on food and beverage sales to boost that sector as well.