7 percent holding in Golden Ocean Group Limited that was held after the spin off in 2004 resulting in a net gain of $12.
What does GOGL stand for?
GOGL stands for Golden Ocean Group Limited (Bermuda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Girls of Great Britain (rollerblading club; UK)
- Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants
- Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation (Republic of Georgia; est. 2006)
- Gippsland Obstetrics and Gynaecology Centre (Sale, Victoria, Australia)
- Girl on Girl Cooking (cooking blog)
- Grand Old Gospel Fellowship (Lansdale, PA)
- Gloucestershire Organic Gardening Group (UK)
- Government Offices Great George Street (UK)
- Generic Opera Graphical Interface (software)
- Getting Out by Going In (prison release preparation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Greater Ocala Gainesville Lure Coursing Association (Florida)
- Gulf of Guinea Large Marine Ecosystem
- Genetics of Generalized Osteoarthritis (clinical study)
- Government-Owned, Government-Operated
- Greening of Government Operations (Australia and Canada)
- Grants Operations and Grants Policy (US Indian Health Service, Rockville, MD)
- Grand Ole Gospel Reunion (Grand Ole Opry; Nashville, TN)
- Gulf Ocean Graphic Services (United Arab Emirates)
- German Online Gaming Tournament
- Greek Owners Group Yachting
Samples in periodicals archive:
GLBS LN) Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL NO) Goldenport Holdings Inc.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Golden Ocean Group Limited (the "Company or "Golden Ocean") is pleased to report net income of $16.
Complete, corrected release follows: FRO - Confirmation of Ex-Dividend Date We refer to the press release issued on December 22nd 2004, where it is stated that the tentative ex-dividend date on the New York Stock Exchange in connection with the demerger of Golden Ocean Group Limited is December 23rd.
the "Company" or "Frontline") announces that Golden Ocean Group Limited ("Golden Ocean") will be listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE) as from tomorrow, Wednesday 15 December, 2004.
The shares in Golden Ocean Group Limited ("Golden Ocean") will as previously announced be spun off to Frontline's shareholders and the ex-dividend date for Frontline shares will be December 8 for shares listed in Oslo.
The significant arrangement that Frontline is evaluating is the call option held by its subsidiary, Golden Ocean Group Limited, to acquire all of the shares of Independent Tankers Corporation ("ITC") from Hemen Holding Ltd, a related party.