She is a member of Tau Beta Pi Association, National Engineering Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and Phi Eta Sigma Freshman Honor Society.
What does GKNHS stand for?
GKNHS stands for Golden Key National Honor Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- General Key Management System
- Gold Key Matching Service (business contact service)
- Ghad Kshetra Mazdoor Sangharsh Samiti (India)
- Gemeenschappelijke Kernenergiecentrale Nederland
- Gereformeerde Kerken in Nederland (Dutch: Reformed Churches in the Netherlands)
- Global Knowledge Network
- Global Korean Network
- Guest, Keen & Nettlefolds (British global engineering company)
- Iks Gorkon (Star Trek novel Series)
- Golden Key News Briefs (Phi Theta Kappa; collegiate honor society; Mississippi)
- Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
- Global Korean Network of Los Angeles (California)
- G. Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital (India)
- Gereformeerde Kerk Nieuweroord Noordscheschut (Dutch: Reformed Church of New Roord Noordscheschut)
- Gereja Kristen Nafiri Sion (Indonesian: Nafiri Zion Christian Church)
- Geschutkonstabel (Dutch)
- Soviet State Committee for Science & Technology
- Gamma Knockout (immunology)
- Gereja Kristen Oikumene (Indonesian: Ecumenical Christian Church)
- Giant Killers Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Week: Lance Burchett, the new vice chancellor for development and alumni affairs at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock Background: Burchett earned a bachelor's degreen communication from the University of Arkansas in 1983 and master's in 1984, While at the UA, he was a member of the Pia Beta Kappa National Honor Society and the Golden Key National Honor Society He also was a Walk-on quarterback for the Arkansas Razorbacks under then-coach Lou Holtz.
Gaiser graduated cum laude and a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society.
She is a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society and the Psi Chi National Honor Society.
Shawn's academic honors have included being on the Dean's List five times, being a a four-time recipient of the Avery Brundage Scholarship, receiving the George Huff Award for Academic and Athletic Excellence, the Delta Sigma Omicron Leadership Award, the Timothy Nugent Award, and induction into Rho Phi Lambda Honorary Fraternity and the Golden Key National Honor Society.
Andrew Schroeder has a BS in Decision and Information Sciences and a BA in History from The University of Florida, where he also was a member of the Golden Key National Honor society.
A member of the Golden Key National Honor Society, she was listed on the intercollegiate athletics honor roll and the College of Letters and Science dean's list throughout her college career.
Zahnow is a member of the Society of Women Engineers, the Chemical Engineering Club, Golden Key National Honor Society, and the Paper Technology Foundation Recruitment Committee.