According to CBS affiliate WINK-TV, Bank of America spent five months ignoring a Collier County Judge's orders to pay the legal expenses incurred by Golden Gate Estates homeowners Maureen and Warren Nygerges, when it wrongly tried to foreclose on them almost two years ago.
What does GGE stand for?
GGE stands for Golden Gate Estates (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGE
We have 48 other meanings of GGE in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Gun Design Tool (software to model pneumatic cannons)
- Gator Guard Drill Team (University of Florida; US Army ROTC; Gainesville, FL)
- Ghrelin Gene-Derived Transcript (biochemistry)
- Gallon Gas Equivalent
- Generalized Glandular Enlargement
- German-Gulf Enterprises Ltd. (est. 1974; various locations)
- Girls for Gender Equity, Inc. (Brooklyn, NY)
- Glyceryl Guaiacolate Ether (chemistry)
- God's Green Earth
- GoGreenEnergy, LLC (marketing firm; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Good Game Empire (gaming)
- Google Gadgets Editor (software)
- Gorgon Game Engine (programming)
- gradient gel electrophoresis (HDL or LDL measurements)
- Graduate Group in Ecology
- Great Games Experiment (social networking)
- Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Grupo Gênese de Ensino (Brazilian school)
- Guelph Gay Equality
- Ghanaian-German Economic Association (Accra, Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A momma bear and her two cubs were making themselves at home in the unoccupied Golden Gate Estates residence when neighbors noticed a door left wide open.
In one of the conservancy's most ambitious efforts, it's tracking down the owners of Golden Gate Estates.