CONTACT: George Dondero or Karena Pushnik of RTC, +1-831-460-3200; or Adrian Fine of MTC, +1-510-817-5753; or Susana Cruz of Caltrans District 5, +1-805-548-3138; or Ben Edokayi of Caltrans District 4, +1-510-622-0120; or Hugh Holden of CHP Coast Division, +1-831-662-0511; or Todd Thibodeau of CHP Golden Gate Division, +1-408-467-5400
What does GGD stand for?
GGD stands for Golden Gate Division (Northern California Demolay Association; International Order of DeMolay)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GGD
We have 39 other meanings of GGD in our Acronym Attic
- Good Governance Coordination Unit (Tanzania)
- Greater Greenville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Greenville, SC)
- Greater Glasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board (UK)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Carboxylase
- Gang Gang Dance (band)
- Gemeentelijke Gezondheidsdienst (Amsterdam)
- General Government Debt (various locations)
- Generalized Gaussian Distribution
- Girl Geek Dinners (est. 2005)
- Global Geocryology Database
- Goo Goo Dolls (band)
- Grootste Gemene Deler (Dutch: Largest Common Divider)
- Guidance Gain Degradation (US Air Force)
- Gauteng Growth and Development Agency (South Africa)
- Greek Graphic Designers Association (Athens, Greece)
- Go Green Development Consortium, Inc. (Poultney, VT)
- Golden Gate Dachshund Club (California)
- Good Governance and Development Contracts (EU)
- Graduation Guidelines Development Council (Colorado Department of Education)
- Groningen Growth and Development Center (University of Groningen, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The advantages of the (airplanes) are that they are less expensive to operate, faster and provide a quicker response to any call,'' said pilot Rich Bookbinder, who normally patrols the CHP's Golden Gate Division but was in Los Angeles for the pilot program.
CC: Theresa Becker, Chief, Golden Gate Division, California Highway Patrol
Albert Yee, director of Operations for Caltrans District 4, and Kevin Green, assistant chief of the Golden Gate Division of the CHP, also spoke at the anniversary event.
CHP Officer of the Year -- Stephen Moyher, Golden Gate Division.
Bill Cahill of the Golden Gate Division of the California Highway Patrol and Jim McCrank, Caltrans District 4 representative.