a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Belt Telephone Association, Inc.
What does GBTA stand for?
GBTA stands for Golden Belt Telephone Association, Inc. (Kansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of GBTAOther Resources:
We have 5 other definitions for GBTA in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Belt Telephone (Rush Center, KS)
- Grande Boucle Tremblant (trail; Canada)
- Gravity Belt Thickener (wastewater treatment)
- Great Bay Temple (gaming)
- Great Books Tutorial
- Green Bank Telescope (Pocahontas County, West Virginia)
- Ground Based Tower (telecommunications)
- Ground-Based Transceiver
- Group on Basic Telecommunications
- Global Business Travel Association
- Great Baikal Trail Association (Russia)
- Greater Bridgeport Transit Authority (Connecticut)
- Guild of Business Travel Agencies
- Gardeners by the Bay (Houston, TX)
- Groninger Bedrijfs Tafeltennis Bond (Dutch tennis association)
- Georgian Banking Training Center (Georgia)
- Glen Burnie Theatre Company (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Great Big Theatre Company (Ontario, Canada)
- Greater Baltimore Technology Council
- Greater Bethlehem Temple Church (Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:RBAK), a leading provider of next-generation broadband networking systems, today announced that Golden Belt Telephone Association, Inc.