NIA, along with the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), has been at the forefront of helping expose JP Morgan's silver price suppression scheme.
What does GATA stand for?
GATA stands for Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (International Financial Advocacy Organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GATA
We have 10 other meanings of GATA in our Acronym Attic
- Groupement Airsoft Team (French: Group Airsoft Team)
- Grow a Tree (various organizations)
- Guantanamo to Aruba to Trinidad (US Navy)
- Guidance Automation Toolkit (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005)
- Guidance, Apportionment, and Targeting
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Transporter 1
- Glutaric Acidemia Type 1 (inherited metabolic disorder)
- Georgia Academic Team Association
- Get after Their Ass
- Girls Aiming Toward Achievement (social club)
- Greek American Translators Association
- Groundstaff Aviation Technics and Administration
- Gülhane Askerý Tip Akademýsý
- General Aptitude Test Battery
- General Avionics Test-Bed
- Gillian Anderson Testosterone Brigade
- Global Alliance for Tuberculosis Drug Development
- Graphical Articulated Total Body (3-D computer model)
- Guidance, Apportionment, and Targeting Board (US DoD)
- Gabinetes de Asistencia Técnica al Comercio (Spanish: Recruitment of Technical Assistance to Trade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The civic association's proposal would give Mexicans a choice about their money and some insurance for their cash holdings against paper money devaluations," said Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) chairman Bill Murphy.
Howe, supported by the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), is representing himself in the case.
Bill Murphy, Chairman of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), to talk with Goldline about Critical Issues in the Gold Market SANTA MONICA, Calif.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut -- The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.
The Federal Reserve System has disclosed to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.
The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee has urged the U.
com) this week broadcast an 11-minute interview with Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee board member Adrian Douglas about the suppression of the gold price by Western central banks.