Much like Spiritualized and Godspeed You Black Emperor, even the gentle moments are delivered with massive power.
What does GSYBE stand for?
GSYBE stands for Godspeed You Black Emperor (band; also seen as GYBE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Gelled Slurry Explosive
- Gender Sexuality XYZ (formerly Gay-Straight Alliance; Dartmouth College)
- Global Service Exchange (Apple Computer, Inc.)
- Gran Sport Extra (Buick Skylark)
- Ground Storm X (VMware)
- Gaming Servers Xtreme Network
- Galactic Standard Year
- General Secretariat of Youth (Greece)
- Geophysical Society of Yugoslavia
- Genealogical Society of Yuma Arizona
- Gentlemen Start Your Engines
- Good Shepherd Youth and Family Service (Victoria, Australia)
- Good Shepherd Youth Group (Golden Valley, MN)
- GS Yuasa International (Japan)
- Gayri Safi Yurt Içi Hasila
- Greensboro Symphony Youth Orchestra (Greensboro, NC)
- Granite State Youth Soccer League (New Hampshire)
- Gamma Sigma Zeta (fraternity; est. 2000)
- German Society for Stem Cell Research (est.2003)
- Gift Shopping Zone (online store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merzbow, Coil, Fugazi, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Kid 606, People Like Us, Melt Banana, Lydia Lunch, and a host of other great, good and ghastly acts have passed through the Custard Factory home of Capsule over the last five years.
Byline: NEIL WILLIAMS GODSPEED YOU BLACK EMPEROR, QMU, Glasgow, March 25 BBBB THEY don't sing, they don't say anything, and they don't move about much.
Fly Pan Am are schedule to perform something or other on April 29, although it's not clear what as they're an offshoot of the highly popular indie post-rock outfit Godspeed You Black Emperor.
Godspeed You Black Emperor play with Icelanders, Sigur Ros and Fly PanAm at The Garage, Glasgow, on March 28.
Sigur Ros return to Belfast this week in the face of growing popularity after a UK and Ireland tour with Godspeed You Black Emperor.
More Canadian miserablism from one of the innumerable offshoots of Godspeed You Black Emperor.
Promoters Sound Culture have had a great six months, bringing to town acts such as Arab Strap, Godspeed You Black Emperor and Death In Vegas.