We are all in this together, and may God bless us all.
What does GBUA stand for?
GBUA stands for God Bless Us All
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GBUA
We have 1 other meaning of GBUA in our Acronym Attic
- General Business Unit
- Gerard, Barbara, Undine (real estate investment group)
- Global Business Unit
- God Bless You
- Good, Bad and Ugly
- Government Business Unit
- Greater Beneficial Union (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Groupe Biblique Universitaire (French: University Bible Group)
- Grupos Bíblicos Universitarios
- Guided Bomb Unit
- Graduates from British Universities Association (Uruguay)
- Ghana Baptist University College
- Groupes Bibliques Universitaires et Collégiaux (French: University and Collegiate Biblical Groups; Canada)
- Ground Breaker's User Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Guide de Bonne Utilisation de l'Informatique (French: Guide to Good Use of Data)
- Glass Beadmakers (UK)
- GB Underwriting Ltd (UK)
- Greater Baltimore Urban League
- Gilgit Baltistan United Movement
- Groupe Biblique des Étudiants de l'Université de Neuchâtel (French: Group of Bible Students from the University of Neuchâtel; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May God bless us all as we journey together in faith, hope and love.
Dana Gabbard Executive secretary, Southern California Transit Advocates God bless us all After years and years of placing Christmas decorations in my front yard, I have just spent the last hour (in the dark) tearing them down.