The Gobbledygook is Eating a Book Viking, 2012 unpaged $19.
What does GDG stand for?
GDG stands for Gobbledygook
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GDG
We have 35 other meanings of GDG in our Acronym Attic
- Gla-Domainless Factor X
- Gamebend Dota Gaming
- Gavin Degraw (singer/songwriter)
- Generation Data Group
- Generation Data Group (mainframe related file grouping method)
- Gettysburg Discussion Group (est. 1995)
- Gewerkschaft Der Gemeindebediensteten
- Giving Direct Globally
- Global Development Gateway
- Global Development Group (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Google Developer Group (computer programming)
- Guideline Development Group (UK National Health Service)
- Georgia Dairy Goat Breeders Association
- Glenn Dale Golf Club
- Graham Davies Geological Consultants (Canada)
- Greater Detroit Golf Course Superintendents Association (Columbiaville, MI)
- Good Good
- Genomic Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis (genomic DNA identification)
- Gekido Design Group Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TORY MP Richard Bacon shouldn't take such uncharitable delight in his local hospital trust receiving a gong for gobbledygook from the Plain English Campaign.
A migraine was later blamed for the presenter talking gobbledygook, and I sent my Beeb colleague a wee text, which read: "Soon well get.
97, prints a block of gobbledygook symbols over your personal details to protect your identity on sensitive documents.
They are pushing for a gobbledygook Tsar, paying a salary well over the odds to fill a newly created 'crown jester' post.
Did the Romans bother to translate whatever gobbledygook those blue-arsed Anglo-Saxons spoke?
That might sound like gobbledygook, but Vincent puts it in more understandable lay terms.
Cllr Dunning blames the Government for the gobbledygook on the Redcar & Cleveland Council website, saying it is the Government that sets down the guidance for information on council websites.