The Rolling Stones did Goats Head Soup, and pretty much every version of "Start Me Up" was recorded in Kingston.
What does GHS stand for?
GHS stands for Goats Head Soup (Rolling Stones album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GHS
We have 240 other meanings of GHS in our Acronym Attic
- Glenvar High School (Salem, Virginia)
- Global Health Solutions (various locations)
- Global Health Strategies (various locations)
- Global Home Server
- Global Hunter Securities (New Orleans, LA)
- Globally Harmonized System (of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- Glocester Heritage Society
- Gloucester City High school (New Jersey)
- Gloucester High School (various locations)
- Gloversville High School (New York)
- Goffstown High School (Goffstown, New Hampshire)
- Golden Hello Scheme (UK)
- Golden Horseshoe Stable (Fenwick, Ontario, Canada)
- Good Health Supplements (various locations)
- Goshen High School (New York)
- Government Health Service (various locations)
- Government High School (Pakistan)
- Graded Hammer Standard (piano)
- Grady High School (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Grafton High School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's right, you could win Sticky Fingers, Goats Head Soup, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, Black And Blue, Some Girls, Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, Undercover, Dirty Work, Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges To Babylon and A Bigger Bang.
The other three don't quite stand comparison, although Goats Head Soup is worth the money for Angie and Dancing With Mr D alone, while the title track of It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, of course, has virtually became the band's theme song.
when the Stones convened at Dynamic Sound studios in Kingston to record the sessions that would eventually become the 1973 classic Goats Head Soup.
Sticky Fingers, Goats Head Soup, It's Only Rock'n'Roll and Black And Blue hit the shops tomorrow.