On the night Swarn Kaur died, Shindo Kaur said: "My mother-in-law kept saying go hang yourself, go die and saying things about my family.
What does GHY stand for?
GHY stands for Go Hang Yourself
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GHY
- Global Health Working Group (Duke University)
- Green Hill Women Group (Kenya)
- Georgia Hazardous Waste Management Act (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
- Graphical Hazardous Weather Outlook (US NOAA)
- George Humphrey Wolferstan Rylands
- Great Hollow Wilderness School (New Fairfield, CT)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour (video game)
- Global Healthcare Exchange
- Ground Heat Exchanger
- Global High Yield (finance)
- Glandore Harbour Yacht Club (est. 1985; Ireland)
- Great Harbor Yacht Club (Massachusetts)
- Gulf Harbour Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Greater Haverhill Youth Hockey (Haverhill, MA)
- Galactosyl Hydroxylysine
- Greater Houston Youth Orchestra
- Granada Hills Youth Recreation Center (California)
- Greater Homer Youth Soccer Association (Cortland County, NY)
- Galactic Habitable Zone
- Gigahertz (thousands of MHz)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``They say, 'Here's 100 feet of rope; go hang yourself with it,' '' says Erik Richter, co-creator of ``Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
He doesn't know you're a tree and not just some flower, and he won't hold you in the proper esteem (little does he suspect that elsewhere I drag him along like a constant rheumatic ache that rarely eases) And I do hope your mauve vapors will purge me of him, so I don't have to feel any shame, at my age you know, thyme, at my age, but if you can't, I said to the wild thyme, and let this remain between us, the time will come when I will look for a sturdier branch, and then remember please that you are a tree and not just some flower and will have to hold And the wild thyme said, - Go hang yourself in the spurge laurel.