INTENT MediaWorks reach includes popular P2P applications, such as Kazaa, Overnet, BitTorrent, TrustyFiles, eDonkey, Gnutella, Limewire, Gnutella2, Fasttrack, WEEDFILES, Imesh, Soulseek, Direct-Connect, OpenNap, Friendly, WEEDSHARE, iTunes, Microsoft MSN, among others.
What does G2 stand for?
G2 stands for Gnutella2 (peer to peer network)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of G2
We have 8 other meanings of G2 in our Acronym Attic
- Give One, Get One (One Laptop Per Child initiative)
- Group 1 Molecules
- Glucose 1-Oxidase
- Glucose 1 Phosphate
- Gravida 1 Parity 0 (obstetrics)
- Good One Side (plywood grade)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G2 (Intelligence)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence & Security (DCSINT)
- Generation 2
- Global State 2 (virtually off; computing state)
- Got To
- Guardian Two (UK newspaper supplement)
- Intelligence Staff at Corps & Division
- period in cell cycle from completion of DNA replication to beginning of cell division
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Grumman G-21 Goose (amphibious aircraft)
- Glycine 212 was Replaced with Valine
- Association des personnes atteintes d'une micro délétion 22q11 (syndrome diGeorge) et leur famille
- Intergovermental Group of Twenty-Four on International Monetary Affairs
- Guanosine at Position 26
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Public File Sharing, search TrustyFiles, Kazaa, Grokster, Morpheus, Limewire, Bearshare, Shareaza, and other Fast Track, Gnutella, Gnutella2 and Bit Torrent network users.
com; and Michael Stokes, developer and architect of Gnutella2 -- the next generation peer-to-peer file sharing protocol.