Perichon B, Reynolds P, Courvalin E VanD-type glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus faecium BM4339.
What does GREF stand for?
GREF stands for Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (bacteria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GREF
We have 2 other meanings of GREF in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Appropriations (CMC Sponsored)
- Fifteen Minute Emergency Aircraft Oxygen (TR1-A)
- UHF Airborne Early Warning Communications System
- Greenhouse Gas Technology Information Exchange
- Group for the Respect of Ethics and Excellence in Science
- Graduate Research Ethics Education Workshop
- Gaming Regulators European Forum
- General Reserve Engineering Force (India)
- GIP (Groupement d'Intérêt Public) Relation Emploi-Formation (French: Public Interest Group Relations Job Training)
- Global Real Estate & Facilities (Exxon)
- Graduate Research Environmental Fellowship
- Grass Ridge Equestrian Foundation (Sonoita, AZ)
- Groupe des Retraités Éducateurs sans Frontières
- Georgia Real Estate Fraud Prevention and Awareness Coalition
- Glaucoma Research and Education Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Great Egg Harbor National Scenic and Recreational River (US National Park Service)
- Global Remote and E-Gambling Research Institute
- Goa Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (India)
- Graves Registration System
- Groupe de Recherche et d’Etude de l’Hémophilie du Centre et de l’Ouest (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detection of enterococcal surface protein gene (esp) and amplified fragment length polymorphism typing of glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus faecium during its emergence in a Greek intensive care unit.
VanD-type glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus faecium BM 4339.