Glycogen Phosphorylase Isoenzyme BB Glycogen phosphorylase isoenzyme BB (GPBB) should not be considered a marker of myocardial ischemia; instead, its early release within 2-4 h after the onset of myocardial damage in parallel with myoglobin or heart-type fatty-acid-binding protein is an indicator of irreversible myocardial damage.
What does GPBB stand for?
GPBB stands for Glycogen Phosphorylase Isoenzyme BB
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gross Pointe Blank (movie)
- Growth Playbook (General Electric)
- Generalized Pseudo-Bayesian Estimator of Order 1
- Generalized Pseudo-Bayesian Estimator of Order 2
- Great Plains Blacksmith Association (now Central States Metal Artisans)
- Great Plains Buffalo Association (Seward, NE)
- Greater Peoria Bowling Association (Peoria, IL)
- Greater Philadelphia Bioinformatics Alliance (biology and computation sciences integration)
- Greater Providence Bowling Association (Cranston, RI)
- Guinea-Pig Isolated Basilar Artery
- Gazetteer of Papyri in British Collections (UK)
- Germ Plasm-Bearing Cells (biology)
- Global Private Banking Centre (Singapore)
- Golden Panther Booster Club (Allen D. Nease High School; Ponte Vedra, FL)
- Green Party of Butte County (California)
- Grizzly Peak Brewing Company (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Greater Phoenix Black Chamber of Commerce (Arizona)
- Ground-Plane-Backed Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Gender Project for Bulgaria Foundation (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Galena Park Branch Library (Harris County, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other markers are being evaluated such as free fatty acids, pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A, glycogen phosphorylase isoenzyme BB, sphingosine-1-phosphate and whole blood choline.