Enzymatic Assay: Determination of Glutathione S-transferase activity (GST): Measurement of glutathione S-transferase is achieved by the method Habig et al.
What does GSTI stand for?
GSTI stands for Glutathione S-Transferase I
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSTI
We have 6 other meanings of GSTI in our Acronym Attic
- German Shania Twain Fanclub (website)
- Gesellschaft Schweizerisch Tibetische Freundschaft (German: Swiss Tibetan Friendship Society; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Global Service Trust Fund
- Global Strike Task Force (US Air Force)
- Graduate Student Travel Fund (research fund)
- Group Space-Time Frequency (coding scheme)
- Granite State Treasure Hunters Club (est. 1974; Auburn, NH)
- Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc. (Philippines)
- Global Systems Telecom, Inc. (Coconut Creek, FL)
- Glutamine Synthetase Translational Inhibitor
- Goldman Sachs Technology Index
- Graduate School of Translation and Interpretation (Monterey Institute of International Studies and Ewha Women's University)
- Graduate School of Telecommunication and Information Technology (Addis Abeba, Ethopia)
- Garden State Trailer Jockey (truck retailer; New Jersey)
- Global School of Tech Juris (India)
- God Save the King
- Good Stuff to Know (Internet slang)
- Glutathione S-Transferase Kappa 1
- Give Me Something to Kill the Pain (song by Pentagram)
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Characterization of the ligandin site of maize glutathione S-transferase I.
The specific activity of glutathione S-transferase is expressed as mmoles of GSH-CDNB conjugate formed/min/mg protein using an extinction coefficient of 9.