Glutathione peroxidase 1 activity and cardiovascular events in patients with coronary artery disease.
What does GP1 stand for?
GP1 stands for Glutathione Peroxidase 1 (biochemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GP1
- Gravity Probe - B (experiment)
- Guinea Pig Myelin Basic Protein
- Poorly Graded Gravel With Silty Fines
- Gel Permeation-High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Survival, General Purpose, Improved (combat ration)
- Gaussian Process-Latent Variable Model (probability)
- General Primer Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Globus Pallidus and Substantia Innominata Area
- Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System
- Genetic Programming 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GPx study concluded that low levels of glutathione peroxidase 1 activity are associated with increased risk of cardiovascular events in patients with coronary artery disease.