of Edinburgh King's Buildings Campus, UK), who took care to find highly expert authors from around the world, are arranged thematically as follows: enzymes and metabolism (properties, structure, function, regulation, implications--of glutamate dehydrogenase, aminotransferases, histidine decarboxylase, among others); dynamics (e.
What does GLDH stand for?
GLDH stands for Glutamate Dehydrogenase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GLDH
- Great Lakes Dart Challenge
- Griffiss Local Development Corporation (New York)
- Great Lakes Dredge Dock
- Gloria Dei (Old Swedes') Church National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Grand lac des Esclaves (French: Great Slave Lake; Canada)
- Generation to Load Distribution Factor (energy management)
- Global Leadership Development Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Glass Lampworkers Discussion Group
- Great Lakes Disc Golf Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Gamma-Lactone Dehydrogenase (food chemistry)
- General Ledger Desktop Integrator (Oracle)
- Global Leadership Development Institute (Jesus Awakening Movement for America/All Nations; Los Angeles, CA)
- Gran Loggia d'Italia (Italian: Grand Lodge of Italy)
- Group Long Distance Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Glycated Low-Density Lipoprotein
- Great Lakes Dive Locker (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Gibraltar Local Disability Movement
- Global Local Dynamic Model (computer science)
- Globally Local Delivery Model
- Gray Level Dependence Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glutamate is acted upon by glutamate dehydrogenase generating alpha ketoglutarate and ammonia.
According to a recent study in the American Journal of Infection Control , nucleic acid amplification tests provide better sensitivity over enzyme immunoassay and glutamate dehydrogenase testing algorithms for detection of toxigenic C.
Insulin secretion is stimulated by glucose oxidation via glucokinase and by leucine stimulation of glutamate oxidation via glutamate dehydrogenase (Fig.
To determine if a similar approach can be used in Homarus americanus, activities of aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), glutamate dehydrogenase (GD), sorbitol dehydrogenase (SDH), amylase (AMY) and lipase (LIP) were measured in tissue homogenates of heart, hepatopancreas, abdominal muscle, proximal intestine, antennal gland, hemocyte lysate supernatant and hemolymph plasma and serum.
The activity levels of Glutamate Dehydrogenase was estimated by the method of Nachlar et al.
Glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH): The activity level of GDH lowered by 50%.
In this method, glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH) gene is introduced into a plant together with a regulator sequence suitable for over expressing the sequence encoding GDH gene in plant cells.