With help from the Gloucestershire Family History Society I was able to find a little about the marriage of his older sister, who was his only surviving family member, who to my knowledge was residing in Birmingham in 1964.
What does GFHS stand for?
GFHS stands for Gloucestershire Family History Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFHS
We have 3 other meanings of GFHS in our Acronym Attic
- Gardner Family Health Network (California)
- Genuki Family History News (UK)
- Global Fisheries History Network (est. 2004)
- Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center
- Global Forum for Health Promotion Dialogue (International Union for Health Promotion and Education)
- Gel Filtration High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Global Forum on Health Research
- Gaston Family Health Services (North Carolina)
- Glamorgan Family History Society
- Glenns Ferry High School (Elmore, ID)
- Great Falls High School (Montana)
- Guilt-Free Home Schooling (blog)
- Guelph Family Health Team
- Grooving for Heaven Volume 1 (bass-playing instructional DVD)
- Game Factory Interactive (game publishers; Russia and Ukraine)
- Game Figures, Inc.
- Gas Field Ionization
- Generalized Fresnel Integral
- Glens Falls Interweb, Inc. (South Glens Falls, NY)
- Global Fairness Initiative