The Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association, the Northeast Atlantic Marine Alliance and MIT SeaGrant helped to organize the CSE The co-op sold all of its shares and has 500 people on a waiting list.
What does GFWA stand for?
GFWA stands for Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFWA
- Gift from Within
- Global Force Wrestling (est. 2014)
- Global Forest Watch
- Global Fund for Women
- Gram Formula Weight
- Grand Falls-Windsor (Newfoundland)
- Great Firewall of China (Golden Shield Project; China)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (former stock symbol; now GULF)
- Gurunet for Windows
- Gas Forced Warmed Air (residential real estate)
- Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (India)
- Grouting and Foundation Works Australia Pty Ltd
- Gwynns Falls Watershed Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Greater Fort Worth Builders Association
- General Federation of Women's Clubs
- Global Forest Watch Canada (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Greater Fort Worth Community Band (Fort Worth, TX)
- Greater Fort Worth Chess Club (Texas)
- General Federation of Workers Councils and Unions in Iraq
- Game and Fresh Water Fish Commission (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That victory was the first in a series of successful legal actions brought by CLF, the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office and the Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association to block offshore oil and gas drilling on Georges Bank.
CONTACTS: Conservation Law Foundation, 62 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110-1008/(617)266-2505; Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association, 3 Beauport Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930/(508)281-0650; Gulf Coast Conservation Association, 4801 Woodway, Suite 220W, Houston, TX 77058/(713)626-4222.