It provides evidence on the benefits of restoring Glorieta Battlefield in the event that New Mexico 50 was rerouted around Pigeon's Ranch and the battlefield were made accessible to the general public.
What does GLOR stand for?
GLOR stands for Glorieta Battlefield (US National Park Service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GLOR
We have 1 other meaning of GLOR in our Acronym Attic
- Globalnaya Navigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema (Russian: Global Navigation Satellite System)
- Global NetWork
- Global Tropospheric Ozone Network
- Glocal Enterprise Network Focusing on Customer-Centric Collaboration (EU research project)
- Global Network Information Center
- General Labeling of People
- Global Participatory Action Research
- Gluon Liquid Omega Phased Plasma (Duke Nukem video game; trademark of 3D Realms)
- Great Lakes Offshore Powerboat Racing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Generalized Log-Odds Ratio (statistical term from loglinear modeling)
- Global and Regional Atmospheric Modelling (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Global Land-Ocean River Inputs database
- Geological Long Range Inclined ASDIC
- Geostationary/Low-Earth Orbiting Radar Image Acquisition System
- Global Research in International Affairs Center (Herzliya, Israel)
- Global Resources in Allergy (World Allergy Organization)
- Grid Locators of Russia International Award (ham radio)
- Global Ring Network for Advanced Application Development
- Games in Logic Reaching Out for Classical Game Theory (University of Amsterdam research training site)
- Generic Lightweight Object Relational Persistence
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOUTHWEST NPCA is expected to release this fall a study of the economic and visual benefits of removing a state road that runs through the middle of Glorieta Battlefield at Pecos National Historical Park in New Mexico.
Travelers continuing on to Pecos National Historical Park should keep an eye out for the Glorieta Battlefield sign on Highway 50, about a mile east of the interchange with Interstate 25.