2000 [MDS03] Information Services in the Globus Toolkit 3.
What does GT3 stand for?
GT3 stands for Globus Toolkit 3 (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GT3
- Georgia Tech Internetwork Topology Model
- Gas Turbine - Modular Helium Reactor
- Game Theoretic Approach Based on Noise Criticality
- Generalized Theory of Perfectly Matched Layers
- Graph Transformation for Verification and Concurrency (workshop)
- Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques (workshop)
- Glucose Transporter 1
- Glycogenosis Type 1 (glucose)
- Grand Touring 1 (Sports Car Club of America)
- Gran Turismo 2 (video game)
- Gran Turismo 3 (video game)
- Grand Touring 3 (car)
- Gran Turismo 4 (video game)
- Toyota Celica GT-Four Owner's Club (car club)
- Grand Turismo 5
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (gaming)
- Gran Turismo 6 (gaming)
- Galactic Terran Alliance (Freespace game)
- Galena Territory Association
- Gamma Tau Associates, Inc (educational resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fully compatible with the complete family of Platform LSF and Platform Symphony products, Platform Globus Toolkit 3.
IBM announced that its Grid offerings are designed to operate in a heterogeneous environment and will incorporate the Open Grid Services Architecture (OGSA), as well as the Globus Toolkit 3.