The Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI), has entered into a long-term strategic partnership with EFMD and AACSB International (AACSB).
What does GRLI stand for?
GRLI stands for Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GRLI in our Acronym Attic
- Gross Rail Load (transportation)
- Gross Requirements List
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guided Reading Level
- Glenelg Regional Library Corporation (Heywood, Victoria, Canada)
- Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference
- Glucocorticosteroid-Resistant Lymphocyte Fraction
- Galvin Realty Law Group (Washington)
- GATX (General American Transportation Corporation) Rail Locomotive Group (leasing company)
- Garland Reference Library of the Humanities
- Global Research Laboratories Japan, Ltd.
- Global Reach and Laydown Orientation Course
- Goulburn Rural Lands Protection Board (Australia)
- General Residual Life of the System
- Graduate School Reference Letter Service
- Georges River Land Trust (Rockland, ME)
- Generalized Relevance Learning Vector Quantization
- Galveston Railroad Museum
- Garde Républicaine Mobile (French: Mobile Republican Guard)
- General Relationship Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PRME is coordinated by a Steering Committee constituted of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), the Aspen Institute's Business and Society Program, the European Academy for Business in Society (EABIS), the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI), Net Impact, the Association of MBA's (AMBA), the Central and Eastern European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), the Latin American Council of Management Schools (CLADEA), and the United Nations Global Compact.
June 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Babson College will host the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) Ninth General Assembly from June 26 to 29 on the Babson campus.