Sponsored by IEEE, this volume covers such topics as delay-insensitivity, arbitration, logic synthesis and globally asynchronous locally synchronous systems (GALS).
What does GALS stand for?
GALS stands for Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GALS
We have 10 other meanings of GALS in our Acronym Attic
- Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate
- Good Automated Laboratory Practices
- Genetic Algorithm - Linear Programming - Extended Dijkstra's Algorithm
- Gay and Lesbian Police Employees Network of Victoria
- Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Club, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Guardian Ad Litem and Reporting Officer (UK)
- Gay and Lesbian Singers (est. 1992; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (Gerard Butler fancommunity)
- Giant African Land Snails
- Globalization and Labor Standards (database; Cornell Law School; New York)
- Gut-Associated Lymphoid System (gastrointestinal medicine)
- Greenville Area Leisure Services Association (Pennsylvania; est. 1948)
- General Authority of Lands, Survey and Urban Planning (Yemen)
- Galactose-1-Phosphate Uridyltransferase (blood test)
- Galileo Technology, Inc.
- Gastrointestinal Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Greyhound Adoption League of Texas, Inc. (Addison, TX)
- Gross Air Leak Test (inspections)
- Group Assessment of Logical Thinking (cognitive development)
- Gut-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
Samples in periodicals archive:
A point-to-point physical implementation leverages the Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous (GALS) paradigm, with demonstrated operating frequencies of 750 MHz or more in 90nm silicon process, using standard cells libraries and off-the-shelf EDA tools.
00 Paperback TK7895 The 19 papers and eight posters selected for the April 2008 symposium present recent research on tuning network-on-chip architectures for specific purposes, FPGA-based and reconfigurable NOC design, low power and reliable link design, topology and routing, and globally asynchronous locally synchronous NOC architectures.