The MAIRS program will interact with international and regional research bodies such as the Global Environmental Change and Food Systems (GECAFS), Global Water System Project (GWSP), Global Carbon Project (GCP), and the Asian-Australian Monsoon Panel (AMMP).
What does GWSP stand for?
GWSP stands for Global Water System Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GWSP in our Acronym Attic
- Gdanska Wyzsza Szkola Humanistyczna
- Górnoslaska Wyzsza Szkola Handlowa (Polish higher economics school)
- George Washington Senior High School (Denver, CO)
- Global Water and Sanitation Initiative (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Green Wall Sahara Initiative (anti-desertification project; Nigeria)
- Ground-Water Site Inventory
- George Washington School of Medicine
- Gremse Wildlife Studies & Management
- Gateway Solicitation
- Grey Wolf Secret Order of Monks (online gaming clan)
- Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway (UK)
- Gun Weapon System Replacement Program
- Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies (Minnesota)
- Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter (insect)
- Groundwater Supply Survey
- Global Water Supply and Sanitation Assessment 2000 (World Health Organization report)
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Guaranteed Watt Saver Systems, Inc. (est. 1977; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ground Water Systems Sales Specialist (National Ground Water Association certification)
- Gaussian Wide-Sense Stationary Uncorrelated Scattering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Likewise, scientific work on water has only recently been globalized--for example, with the Global Water System Project of the Earth System Science Partnership and the UN-wide World Water Assessment Programme.