An element of the 2006 Global Warming Solutions Act (AB32) cap-and-trade program consist of auction.
What does GWSA stand for?
GWSA stands for Global Warming Solutions Act (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GWSA
We have 3 other meanings of GWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Grown without Shell (seeds)
- Guided Weapon System
- Gulf War Syndrome (see also PGS)
- Gun Weapon System
- Gunfire Weapons System
- GC for Wounded & Sick of Armies in the Field, July 1929
- GC for the Wounded, Sick, & Shipwrecked Members of the Armed Forces At Sea, 12 August 1949
- Genome-Wide Splice Array
- Georgia Water Stewardship Act (est. 2010)
- Georgia Women's Suffrage Association
- Gloucester Water Ski Association (Canada)
- Gorgeous Washington Street Association (New York)
- Governor's Workplace Safety Awards (Indiana)
- Great World Serviced Apartments (Singapore)
- Greater Washington Society of Anesthesiology (Owings Mills, MD)
- Guelph Wellington Seniors Association (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Greater Washington Society of Association Executives
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Adoption Service
- Goodhue Wabasha Sexual Assault Services (Wabasha, MN)
- George Washington University School of Business (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, the Legislature passed and then- Governor Schwarzenegger signed AB 32, the Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, which set the 2020 greenhouse gas emissions reduction goal into law.
Along with renewable energy and clean car mandates, the new cap-and-trade regulations will play an integral role in advancing California's pioneer Global Warming Solutions Act, also known as Assembly Bill (AB) 32, which requires California's carbon emissions in 2020 be equivalent to what they were in 1990.
In 2006, with passage of the California Global Warming Solutions Act (AB 32), (1) it became the first state in the nation to regulate greenhouse gases by requiring that emissions be reduced to their 1990 levels by 2020.
The recommendations are in anticipation of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) vote next week to approve a Scoping Plan for the implementation of AB 32, The Global Warming Solutions Act.
Deval Patrick recently signed the Global Warming Solutions Act into law.
California's Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006 requires the state to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 1990 levels by 2020.
He introduced a global warming solutions act in California last September and wants a 25 per cent cut in emissions by 2020.