com provides users with a powerful personal weapon in the global war against terrorism, and it is truly a major contribution to bringing the national homeland security policy to individual Americans," The guide provides users with enough detail to facilitate planning for and protection from the most prevalent terrorist threats without demanding hours of research or a scientific background.
What does GWAT stand for?
GWAT stands for Global War Against Terrorism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Greater Waltham Association for Retarded Citizens
- Ground Wars (simulation)
- Gateway Address Routing Table
- Game Was A Success (gaming slang)
- Gelicon Web Application Server (Gelicon Pro Ltd.; Perm, Russia)
- Generator and Waste Acceptance Services
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Great Western Alpaca Show (Denver, CO)
- Great Western Ambulance Service (UK National Health Service)
- Green Water Aquarist Society of Chicagoland (fish enthusiasts club)
- Greater Wenatchee Area Technology Alliance (Washington)
- God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise
- General Watch segment (JMCIS)
- Greater Washington Association of Teachers of Foreign Languages (Capitol Heights, MD)
- Great Waters Association of Vexillology (Muncie, IN)
- Groupwise Anti Virus Agent
- General Well Being
- Geochemist's Workbench (scientific software)
- George Walker Bush (43rd US president; aka George W. Bush)
- George Washington Bridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Appreciating Pakistan's sacrifices and contributions to the global war against terrorism, the Ambassador said the world still has "high ambitions on the role Pakistan would play in this war.
| ISLAMABAD, May 21 (KUNA) -- Turkey Monday expressed its interest to invest in the power sector of Pakistan and to encourage investors to resolve energy crisis of the country, which is a frontline state in global war against terrorism.
The 2010-11 losses are the highest in any given year since Pakistan became the frontline state in the global war against terrorism following the 9/11 terror attacks in the US.
forces, marks a monumental milestone in the ongoing global war against terrorism.
It also denounced "China's manipulation of the global war against terrorism in its attempt to justify and cover up crimes against humanity committed against the Tibetan people.
Jonathan also took the opportunity of the visit to "call on the US government to reconsider its stand on the listing of Nigeria among countries of interest under watch in the global war against terrorism.
Byline: Lalit K Jha Afghanistan dominates Bush-Gilani parley Lalit K Jha - Jul 29, 2008 - 13:19 NEW YORK (PAN): As the US President, George W Bush, sat down with the visiting Pakistani Prime Minister, Yusuf Raza Gilaini, at the Oval Office of White House and later had lunch together; the America-led global war against terrorism in Afghanistan dominated the proceedings of the meeting between the two leaders.