TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Private Network Router market to grow at a CAGR of 4.
What does GVPN stand for?
GVPN stands for Global Virtual Private Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GVPN
- Grass Valley Police Department (Great Valley, CA)
- GNU Virtual Private Ethernet (GNU's Not Unix, GNU)
- Global Village Peace Gathering
- Glenwood Village Pet Hospital (Illinois)
- Gas Vesicle Protein K
- Grand Valley Public Library (Orwell, OH)
- Greater Victoria Public Library (British Columbia, Canada)
- Generalized Variable Projection Method (mathematics)
- Golden Valley Property Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Gene Vector Production Network (conference)
- Government Virtual Private Network (various locations)
- Gauthier-Villars Paris Observatory Observations (scholarly journal)
- Generic Visual Perception Processor
- Gladstone Views Primary School (Gladstone Park, Victoria, Australia)
- Great Valley Production Services
- Group-Specific Volume Performance Standards (health policy)
- Government and Politics
- Greater Vancouver Poker Tour (Canada)
- Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance (Canada)
- Greater Victoria Police Victim Services (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per the renewed agreement, AT&T will connect its global virtual private network all through 400 ASSA ABLOY locations in 70 countries as rolls out a single IT system worldwide.
Webster University said it has entered into a global collaboration with AT&T (NYSE: T) that includes a global virtual private network, a custom video conferencing solution and network security services to enhance and streamline the delivery of global education to all of its students and campuses across the globe.
Launching the facility, Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer of du, said,: "With this latest PoP, we can now include Saudi in our carrier grade global Virtual Private Network solution for our UAE-based business clients as well as providing our carrier partners with a One-Stop-Shop solution for transit services into the Kingdom.
AT&T is providing a global virtual private network service using multiprotocol label-switching technology.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Private Network (VPN) Router market to grow at a CAGR of 4.
has entered into a global collaboration with AT&T* that includes a global virtual private network, a custom video conferencing solution and network security services to enhance and streamline the delivery of global education to all of its students and campuses across the globe.
AT&T has operated a powerful and highly available IP-based global virtual private network for BSH across 25 countries in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia since 2004.