The appeals court recognized that the trial judge ignored the fact that Glaxo's decision to pay $1500 for ranitidine was tied to a license agreement that gave it the right to sell one of the most profitable drugs in the world," says Francois Vincent, national leader of KPMG's global transfer pricing services group in Canada.
What does GTPS stand for?
GTPS stands for Global Transfer Pricing Service (accounting and auditing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTPS
We have 11 other meanings of GTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Grupo de Trabalho e Pesquisa em Orientação Sexual (Brazil)
- Generic Tax Policy Process (New Zealand)
- Geothermal Power Plant
- Gay Turner Public Relations Ltd. (Southam, Warwickshire, England, UK)
- Glomerular-Tubular Protein Ratio
- Grand Trunk Pacific Railway
- Gene Trek in Prokaryote Space (National Institute of Genetics; Japan)
- Get That Paper Son
- Ghorasal Thermal Power Station
- Gigatransfers Per Second
- go together pay separate
- Government Telephone Preference Scheme (British system for limiting outgoing calls from landlines if the network is overloaded during an emergency)
- Graham Taylor Photography Services
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Groupe de Travail de Pyrotechnie (French: Pyrotechnical Working Group)
- Graded Therapeutical Physical Training
- Gene Therapy Patient Tracking System
- Gas Turbine Power Unit
- General Packet Radio Service Tunnelling Protocol Version 2 (routing)
- Gateway to Quality (Children's Council of San Francisco; preschool assessment tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Tax authorities looking to enforce transfer pricing regulations are increasing the range of company transactions they will use as a trigger for more detailed investigations, according to KPMG Global Transfer Pricing Services (GTPS) practice.
Fortier, global managing principal of the Global Transfer Pricing Services practice of KPMG LLP and national principal in charge of the firm's Economic and Valuation Services practice in the United States.
Noah Gottdiener, Chief Executive Officer of Duff & Phelps, said, "Duff & Phelps has an ideal platform to provide high-quality, independent, global transfer pricing services to our clients.
Peters, formerly the managing partner of KPMG's Global Transfer Pricing Services practice, will lead Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing practice.