McAfee has an impressive list of strategic partnerships, dedicated implementation for the consumer and business segments, and its reputed Global Threat Intelligence technology.
What does GTI stand for?
GTI stands for Global Threat Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GTI
We have 133 other meanings of GTI in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Technology Institute
- Gateway Terminals India (joint venture)
- General Telemarketing International Inc (Denton, Texas)
- Genotoxic Impurity
- Georgia Transportation Institute
- German Travel International (German travel agency)
- Gires Tournois Interferometer
- Global Taekwondo International (martial arts)
- Global Taxonomy Initiative
- Global Temperature Increase (climate)
- Global Title Indicator (SS7 SCCP)
- Global Trade Information Services, Inc
- Global Translation Institute (Portland, OR)
- Go Traffic Interactive (Sacramento, CA)
- Good Time Interval
- Gordon Training International
- Gordon Trucking, Inc. (Pacific, WA)
- Göteborgs Tekniska Institut (Swedish: The Technical Institute of Gothenburg)
- Government Technology International
- Government Telecommunications, Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, it correlates local findings with Trend Micro's global threat intelligence to help security departments fight back against their attackers -- offering detailed information about the specific attack and the attackers: the nature and extent of the attack, and who is behind it.
The solution is designed to automatically update the global threat intelligence network and issues custom security updates to Trend Micro gateway, endpoint and server enforcement points.
Our latest threat report depicts that malware has been on a steady incline in the first half of 2010," said, Mike Gallagher, chief technology officer of Global Threat Intelligence for McAfee.
By extending its lead in proactive malware scanning and further integrating with McAfee Labs' cloud-based global threat intelligence, McAfee provides protection for enterprises and service providers with its scalable platform and virtual appliance offerings.
Joint customers will benefit from McAfee's cloud-based Global Threat Intelligence supported by McAfee's leading security research experts.
Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro (TM) Smart Protection Network (TM) global threat intelligence data mining framework, our products and services stop threats where they emerge - from the Internet.
Leveraging data from McAfee's Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) network, the McAfee Labs team of 500 multidisciplinary researchers in 30 countries follows the complete range of threats in real time, identifying application vulnerabilities, analyzing and correlating risks, and enabling instant remediation to protect enterprises and the public.