Dubai: The jury is still out as to whether the internet should be regulated, said experts at a global telecommunications conference in Dubai yesterday.
What does GLOBECOM stand for?
GLOBECOM stands for Global Telecommunications Conference (IEEE, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GLOBECOM
- Gay Lesbian Or Bisexual At Laurier (Ontario, Canada; Wilfrid Laurier University; sexual orientation support group)
- Gay Lesbian Or Bisexual Employees
- Giving Learning Our Best Effort (Silver Spring, MD International Middle School)
- Global Backscatter Experiment
- Global Land One-kilometer Base Elevation
- Global Leadership and Organizational Behaviour Effectiveness (study)
- Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment
- Global Legislators Organisation for a Balanced Environment (London, UK)
- Global Ocean Ecosystem Dynamics
- Global Communications System
- Global Ocean Ecosystems Dynamics
- Global Biosphere Emissions and Interactions System
- Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual Employees and Supporters (University of Georgia)
- Global Linkages of Biology the Environment and Society (PhD program at Notre Dame)
- Global change and Biodiversity In Soils
- Global Information Exchange Systems
- Gays and Lesbians Organized by Orgullo (Latino; Houston, TX)
- Global Operator (IRC)
- Globo Comunicações e Participações SA (Brazil)
- Global Buying System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Telecommunications Conference, 1996: GLOBECOM 96 The Key to Global Prosperity, vol.
Creator of the @ symbol accepted award on November 30 at the 2004 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference in Dallas, Texas BBN Technologies, a leading provider of advanced technology and research and development, is proud to announce the naming of Raymond Tomlinson, a principal engineer at BBN, as a recipient of the 2004 IEEE Internet Award for his vital role in the conceptualization, implementation and standardization of network email.