Other prior positions include: Managing Member of Previsio Group, whose clients included Tyco International, Teleglobe USA (sold to Bell Canada) and comScore Networks; CFO for The Global TeleExchange, Inc.
What does GTX stand for?
GTX stands for Global TeleExchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GTX
We have 1 other meaning of GTX in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Trunk Western Railroad
- Gross Trailer Weight Rating
- Georgia Tech Women's Rugby Football Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Gas Transfer at Water Surfaces (symposium)
- German Trip Wire Squad (video game clan; Call of Duty; Activision Publishing, Inc.)
- Global Travel Writers Syndicate (Australia)
- Global Tropospheric Winds Sounder
- Girls Today Women Tomorrow (Los Angeles, CA)
- Gridded Traveling Wave Tube
- Gonyautoxin (toxicology)
- Graded Treadmill Exercise (cardiology test)
- Great Train Express
- GSRC (Gigascale Systems Research Center) Technology Extrapolation
- Global Telephone Exchange Carrier
- Glutaraldehyde-Tanned Xenograft Pericardium
- Getting To Yes
- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
- Grace to You (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global TeleExchange is opening this office as the most recent step in its global expansion campaign, which is part of an effort to make its Virtual Real-Time Exchange (VRTX) more accessible to emerging telecom markets.
Before co-founding Redbird Communications, David was senior vice president in charge of OSS architecture, development and integration, and corporate IT operations at the Global TeleExchange.
Founding members of the non-profit organization include the Asia Capacity Exchange (ACE), The Global TeleExchange (The GTX) and RateXchange (OTC Bulletin Board: RXCH) each of which operate neutral markets for trading telecoms services.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2000 The Global TeleExchange (The GTX), a full-service, business-to-business portal and real-time applications exchange for the telecommunications industry, announced today the expansion of its existing headquarters to make room for an Exchange Operations Center (eXOC) to support its Virtual Real Time Exchange (VRTX).
Major Telecoms Trade Online Using The GTX's Lucent-Built Broadband Switches and Daily Settlements Process via Bank of America WASHINGTON, June 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Today The Global TeleExchange (The GTX) opened the minutes-based trading floor of its Virtual Real-Time Exchange (VRTX) and took a giant step toward creating an ultra-efficient deregulated telecommunications industry.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 4, 2000 The Global TeleExchange (The GTX), a full-service business-to-business portal and real-time applications exchange for the telecommunications industry, today announced Doug Johnson, former Director of Marketing for Teleglobe, has joined The GTX's management team as the Global Director of Marketing.
This press release is transmitted on behalf of The Global TeleExchange Washington - Today The Global TeleExchange (The GTX) opened the minutes-based trading floor of its Virtual Real-Time Exchange (VRTX) and took a giant step toward creating an ultra-efficient deregulated telecommunications industry.