BULLETIN BOARD: DYTK) , a leading provider of professional technology services, announced today that the company has obtained a new working capital credit facility from Global Technology Finance ("GTF"), a provider of structured financing solutions to technology companies that operates in partnership with Credit Suisse First Boston ("CSFB"), CIT Group, Inc.
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Global Technology Finance (Newport Beach, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Timing Formula
- Generalized Transfer Function
- Generic Test Framework
- Geoff Thomas Foundation (UK)
- Georgia Transplant Foundation
- Gesellschaft für Technikgenese-Forschung eV (Berlin, Germany)
- Get to France (polite)
- Gilder Technology Forum
- Global Tae-Kwon-Do Federation
- Global Taekwon-Do Federation (Ontario, Canada)
- Global Template File (MS Word)
- Glucose Tolerance Factor
- Good Times and Friends (gaming clan)
- Goshen Timber Frames (Franklin, NC)
- Government Task Force (various locations)
- GPL'ed TLA FAQ (list of 3-letter abbreviations)
- Grace Thru Faith (Christian church)
- Graduate Teaching Fellow
- Graduate Theological Foundation (Mishawaka, IN)
- Graffiti Task Force (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; and Jim Wittry, vice president, new customer acquisition, Global Technology Finance, Newport Beach, Calif.
TF is a subsidiary of Global Technology Finance, LLC (GTF), a specialized technology financing company majority owned by Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB).